About Our Warranty
The Lithium One third-party warranty is administered by the Progressive & Pacific Home Warranty program. To help protect clients like yourself, they conduct extensive vetting of all builders in their warranty program. Any company that does not have solid financial management, an excellent track record in construction, and positive customer references cannot be covered by their plan.
Your new home warranty covers:
- 1 Year Materials & Labour Warranty
- 2 Year Mechanical Systems Warranty
- 5 Year Building Envelope Warranty
- 10 Year Structural Defect Warranty
Why It Provides Peace Of Mind
Warranties can be complex and difficult to understand, particularly when they cover large purchases like a family home. Here’s a breakdown of what is covered at each stage of the warranty.
- Up To Year 1 – your home will be worry free in the first year as we warranty against defects (items that do not conform with warranty standards) in workmanship and materials that may occur during the first year after completion.
- Up to Year 2 – your warranty extends to the crucial mechanical systems that keep the home comfortable. We provide coverage for any defect in materials and labour supplied for the gas, electrical, plumbing, heating, ventilation, and air conditioning delivery systems as well as the exterior cladding, caulking, windows and doors.
Long-Term Supportive Warranty
- Up To Year 5 – your warranty includes coverage for the many elements that provide protection to what is called the “building envelope” for five years. You’ll be protected against water penetration and a number of other hazards that threaten the comfort and beauty of a new home.
- Up to Year 10 -your warranty protects the very heart of the home’s structure for 10 full years. We cover any defect in materials and labour that results in a failure of the load bearing components of the home or the structural damage thatmight result from such a failure.
Finally, the new home warranty will reimburse reasonable expenses incurred for hotel rooms if your home is unlivable, up to a maximum of $100 per day. Please note that the total aggregate warranty coverage has a limit of $200,000.