Our Warranty Program
The Lithium One third-party warranty is administered by the Progressive & Pacific Home Warranty program. To help protect clients like yourself, they conduct extensive vetting of all builders in their warranty program. As a result, any company that does not have an excellent track record in construction, solid financial management, and positive customer references cannot be covered by their warranty program.
Your new home warranty covers:
- 1 Year Materials & Labour Warranty
- 2 Year Mechanical Systems Warranty
- 5 Year Building Envelope Warranty
- 10 Year Structural Defect Warranty
A New Home Warranty Provides Peace Of Mind
Warranties can be complex and difficult to understand. That’s especially true when they cover large purchases like a new home! To clarify, here’s a breakdown of what is covered.
- Up To Year 1 – your home will be worry free in the first year. For example, we warranty against defects in workmanship and materials that may occur during the first year after completion.
- Up to Year 2 – your warranty extends to the mechanical systems that keep the home comfortable. As a result, we provide coverage for any defect in materials and labour supplied for a variety of systems. This includes the gas, electrical, plumbing, heating, ventilation, and air conditioning delivery systems. Likewise, it also applies to the exterior cladding, caulking, windows and doors.
Your Warranty Also Protects You Long Term
- Up To Year 5 – your warranty includes coverage for the many elements that provide protection to the building envelope for five years. For example, you’ll be protected against water penetration and a number of other hazards that threaten the comfort and beauty of your new home.
- Up to Year 10 – your warranty protects the very heart of the home’s structure for 10 full years. Most importantly, we cover any defect in materials and labour that results in a failure of the load bearing components of the home or the structural damage that might result from such a failure.
Finally, your warranty will reimburse reasonable expenses incurred for hotel rooms if your home is unlivable. The maximum is up to $100 per day. Please note that the total aggregate warranty coverage has a limit of $200,000.